The KELWELL Way!
For ultimate weight loss results it is advised that while taking KELWELL you begin to lead a healthy lifestyle.
What does a healthy lifestyle mean? A healthy lifestyle starts off with YOU making the conscious decision to be healthy!
Healthy Living isn’t only about weight loss, it’s about moving your body and feeding it the goodness that it requires so that both body and mind can function optimally.
KELWELL will assist with weight control, an improved immune function and greater energy levels. It is important, however to include a balanced diet and exercise into your way of life!
Leading a healthy lifestyle – the KELWELL way – will assist you in getting the slim, shapely physique you want!
This is what we recommend, in conjunction with KELWELL:
Eat a balanced diet
- Include a variety of protein, vegetables, fruits, whole grains and dairy into your diet
- Aim for 5 small meals a day and never ever skip meals!
- Drink 6-8 glasses of water every day!
- Avoid refined foods
- Include at least 2 vegetable groups in your food per day
- Try to limit your fat and sugar intake. (Fat examples: Butter, milk, oil, cheese.)
Do a little exercise
Focus on the exercise you love doing! Exercise doesn’t have to be boring, an effort, or even expensive! The hardest part about exercising is putting your running shoes on…
Here are some tips to motivate you to get moving:
- Team up with a friend that has similar exercise and lifestyle goals to you. You and your friend will motivate and encourage each other!
- Set goals for yourself. If you start running for example, enter yourself into a race. This will give you a personal goal and something exciting for you to work towards and achieve!
- Diarise your exercise date! If it’s in your diary, treat it like you would a meeting and go to it!
- Exercise doesn’t have to be limited to only the gym. Swimming, running, walking, hiking, dancing, yoga all qualify as exercise! Focus on your strengths, you might have to try a few different kinds of exercises but soon you’ll find your exercise niche!
- They say it takes 21 days to form a habit. Aim to commit to at least 21 days of exercise (with breaks in between of course) and make exercise your habit!
- Remember: Small steps equals big results!
Try a Cardiovascular Workout (aim for 30 minutes at least 3 times a week)
It’s important to do cardiovascular exercises to get your heart pumping. Your heart is a muscle and the stronger it gets the healthier you will become.
Try some Weight Training (aim for twice a week on days you don’t do cardio)
Toning your body will give your body the strength it requires. The more muscle you have the higher your resting metabolic rate. Simple resistance exercises that work the muscles can have outstanding benefits!
Benefits of exercise
- Helps you sleep better
- Strengthens your muscles including your heart muscle
- Helps to tone your body
- Aim to get at least 8 hours of sleep every day. Try and go to sleep at the same time every night – your body needs routine. Remember that after a good night’s sleep you will feel well-rested and refreshed and ready to face a brand new day.
Adopt a positive attitude – be happy, smile, be kind to one another, be grateful for everything, carry peace in your heart.
Here’s to you making the conscious decision to live a healthy lifestyle – the KELWELL way!